Hypnosis has been used for centuries to relieve to improve health and well being. There is now substantial evidence which indicates that clinical hypnosis is beneficial for patients with:
- Breaking bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse…)
- The treatment of chronic pain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis,etc.
- The treatment and reduction of pain during childbirth
- Skin problems
- Stress management
- The reduction of nausea and vomiting in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Control of pain during dental procedures.
- Anxiety and phobias
- Weight control
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome